What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide designed to get you through the effects of the weapon of indignation
- Teaching you 5 vital electronics that are crucial to have after the EMP strike
- Teaching you how exactly to find and cook food without using any power
- Teaching you cheap and easy ways to turn your home into an atomic
- Teaching you 5 wide spread myths about a nuclear attack
- Teaching you how to assemble a Faraday Cage
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Alive After the Fall scores 75.82/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://aliveafterthefall.com/vw-dp/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: aliveafterthefall.com you’ll also be taken through to aliveafterthefall.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)